Thursday, January 22, 2015

"Day of the Dragonfly" at BCS

I'm pleased to announce that my story "Day of the Dragonfly" has been published in Issue 165 of Beneath Ceaseless Skies. It's a pulp-style quest story with a few twists, a touch of myth, and a touch of noir. Materially speaking, a lot of it comes from my experience on a land surveying crew in urban South Texas.

 
Read and enjoy! Information about my development of a novel concerning the same character can be found in numerous posts, including here and here.
 
And if you're visiting my humble blog from BCS, welcome! Take some time to peruse the site and look over the various interesting/random/irrelevant things I've posted. No other blog will give you such a unique blend of reflections on fantasy, style, art, logic, autism, and feral chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment